This position can be filled at one of the Premier Western Region locations: Grapevine, TX, Houston, TX, San Antonio, TX or Billings, MT.
Position Purpose :
Premier Outsourcing Western Region is seeking candidates for a Client Technical Support Representative position in our Client Services Loan area. This position will be responsible for client requests to support the use of Fiserv products, services and processes.
Essential Job Responsibilities :
1. Under limited supervision specializes in the loans area for the Premier core product suite including standard core loan and General Ledger applications and ancillary products such as Accounts Payable System, Transaction Management System, Stock Holders System, Bond Accounting System, Fixed Asset System, report writing, year-end processing and others.
2. Provide first point of client contact through phone or web support.
3. Under limited supervision, document all call related activity for case tracking to ensure proper handling and follow up.
4. Participate in team projects and coordination, including communicate with clients and provide them with status updates on current projects.
5. Test product enhancements and changes with software programs.
6. Recreate and research client issues for internal software developers.
7. Work with clients to analyze information and request program changes.
8. Develop and maintain an understanding of Fiserv products and stay abreast of relevant industry advancements.
9. Perform other duties as required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
· Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Equivalent experience may be substituted.
Job Related Experience :
· Minimum three to five years job related experience.
· Must be able to make decisions and solve moderate to complex problems with precedents, and know when to refer more complex or far reaching decisions to supervisor.
Additional Skills/Knowledge :
· An overall understanding of the work environment and process with working knowledge of the organization and intermediate level of technical skills necessary for completing assignments.
· Proficiency with computers and related office equipment.
· A strong analytical and troubleshooting ability.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
· Ability to multi-task.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Welcome to Fiserv and get ready to accelerate your career.
Fiserv has been a trusted name in financial services technology for more than...