"Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins"
Manages and supervises the administrative functions, activities and projects of a clinic including the coordination of all billing activities
Additional Summary Specific to Job
Medical Center/TMC Location
* Responsible for clinical activities and administrative functions of Spine clinic, includes creating maintaining and updating policies and procedures.
* Responsible for operations of Spine Clinic and ensuring quality customer service for all patients.
* Responsible for Spine Clinic billing, including resolution of any discrepancies related to clinical billing and ensuring proper coding is used.
* Serves as the liaison to referring physicians, vendors, the public, and other departments within the institution as needed for the Spine clinic.
* Coordinates and manages special projects, including research and marketing activities for the Spine Clinic
Bachelor's degree in business or relevant experience in lieu of education or five years of clinical management experience in an outpatient clinic.
*Thorough understanding of CPT-4 and ICD-9 coding procedures.
UT Health Science Center at Houston - 9 months ago