Position Description: |
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.
- Review and approve home and community based services within threshold
- Supporting UM HCBS Nurses
- Timeliness requirements of the State of Hawaii to ensure compliance
- Ensure accuracy of member/provider address and fax numbers
- Accurate documentation in UHC database
- Positions in this function prepare outgoing mail to members and providers, maintain records of all outgoing mail and returned undeliverable mail, determine and affix postage.
- Positions in this function also send electronic faxes to providers.
- Team oriented; Attention to detail; Timeliness
Additional Preferred Assets:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Professional experience do you have in clerical or administrator work related role
- Professional experience in an office setting using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform the job duties
- Must be proficient with a computer
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access)
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Postage machine experience
- Electronic fax experience such as Rightfax
- Healthcare or Insurance Benefits experience
- Prior Authorization experience
UnitedHealthcare Community & State is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
If you're ready to help make health care work better for more people, you can make a historic impact on the future of health care at UnitedHealthcare Community & State.
We contract with states and other government agencies to provide care for over two million individuals. Working with physicians and other care providers, we ensure that our members obtain the care they need with a coordinated approach.
This enables us to break down barriers, which makes health care easier for our customers to manage. That takes a lot of time. It takes a lot of good ideas. Most of all it takes an entire team of talent. Individuals with the tenacity and the dedication to make things work better for millions of people all over our country.
You can be a part of this team. You can put your skills and talents to work in an effort that is seriously shaping the way health care services are delivered.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...