- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Clinical - New Hampshire
- Clinical - Vermont
- 1-2 years experience required
akes clinical telephone calls and appropriately triages the calls to the ensure patients are assigned into the appropriate program based on payor criteria. Answers questions from referral sources, patients and staff. Enters patient orders to achieve the best possible patient outcomes. Contacts facility discharge planners to input accurate order information and to coordinate and communicate with nursing the necessary information to ensure timely visits.
Provides exceptional customer service to referral sources, patients and families and staff.
· Maintains LPN nursing licensure in Vermont and New Hampshire.
· A minimum of two years experience in healthcare
· Ability to p lan, organize, implement and interpret the program, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of the services provided.
· Provide outstanding customer service, be able to think critically, answer questions and to proactively resolve issues
· Demonstrated ability to provide clear and concise communications to referral sources, patients/families and staff
· Computer skills required: Microsoft Office and data base experience at a proficient level
VNH is home to the foremost team of home health experts for communities in Vermont and New Hampshire. In more than 140 towns, we deliver...