Join the allergy revolution! Help improve the lives of many allergy suffers while expanding your knowledge and experience in the healthcare field. Our exciting entrepreneurial role in the healthcare field offers an attractive daytime schedule and paid on-the-job training along with competitive benefits. In this specialized position you will be responsible for: managing the daily operations of an allergy center within a medical office, consulting with providers and patients to educate them on the benefits of allergy testing and immunotherapy, providing hands-on patient care for allergy-related conditions, and promoting innovative allergy care tailored to each patient’s needs . United Allergy Services is bringing allergy care expertise to the primary care setting! As an influential front line member of the team, our mission begins with YOU, the Certified Clinical Allergy Technician.
• Responsible to instill company values: respect, integrity, safety, expertise, unity and positive energy in the day-to-day operations to create a professional and productive workplace.
• Under the direct supervision of a Senior CAS, CAS or Account Manager, the CAT will be responsible for meeting the strategic goals and objectives of the company pertaining to assigned clinic productivity and revenue.
• Provide family centered patient care that is developmentally and age appropriate, compassionate, and effective for the treatment of health problems and the promotion of health.
• Maintains an understanding of the general characteristics and applications of all product categories. Understands and articulates the features and benefits, for all products offered to patients.
• Responsible for the overall effectiveness of the immunotherapy processes to include the administration of quality allergy testing, and the formulation and preparation of the allergy medication.
• Responsible for educating patients on administering injections with the medication.
• Will ensure compliance by following up with the patient and ensuring all medication is picked up on a timely basis through the duration of their immunotherapy treatment.
• Will ensure that patients complete all appropriate paperwork and that insurance eligibility is verified for each patient prior to test and immunotherapy as appropriate.
• Responsible for the handling and submission of all billing documentation to the appropriate office.
• Develops and maintains effective, professional relationships with providers, medical office staff, Account Manager and UAS field team.
• Responsible for the maintenance and security of inventory levels. Ensures that inventory is ordered and received as required by policy.
This position requires an LPN License and a minimum of 1 year of equivalent work experience in a health related environment or customer service, retail or similar industry.
United Allergy Services - 5 months ago