Pre-sale and post-sale customer support of SonoSite products and their applications.
- Provide product demonstration support in hospitals, clinics, private offices, and other medical facilities.
- Deliver post-sales installation training and customer retention activities.
- Assist with product training for SonoSite field Sales Representatives.
- Support tradeshow and other marketing activities.
- Complete required administrative activities.
- Provide customer feedback to Marketing.
SonoSite is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
- 2 year degree from an accredited ultrasound teaching institute.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience, operating in duplex ultrasound equipment in a clinical (hospital, lab, clinic) setting.
- RDMS in Abdomen & Ob/Gyn.
- RDCS or RDCS eligible, RVT or RVT eligible preferred.
- MS Office software including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ultrasound teaching experience a plus.
- Commercial applications experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong customer interface and training skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to travel 50% or more of the time.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Self motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision in an environment that requires strong teamwork and cross-functional interaction.
- Effectively and appropriately displays professional skills necessary to manage interpersonal relationships with team members, colleagues and customers – knows and follows appropriate lines of escalation; knows when and to whom issues should be raised; knows which issues should be addressed publicly and which issues should be addressed in private; etc.
- Effectively manages daily tasks.
- Works in a well-organized manner, consistently meeting customer and SonoSite time requirements.
- Strives for constant improvement; inspires and motivates others.
- Represents SonoSite in a highly professional manner.
SonoSite Inc. - 21 months ago