Clinical Application Specialist, Dallas/Ft. Worth TX.
FUJILFILM SonoSite, Inc. We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
Pre-sale and post-sale customer support of FUJIFILM SonoSite products and their applications.
• Provide product demonstration support in hospitals, clinics, private offices, and other medical facilities.
• Deliver post-sales installation training and customer retention activities.
• Assist with product training for SonoSite field Sales Representatives.
• Support tradeshow and other marketing activities.
• Complete required administrative activities.
• Provide customer feedback to Marketing.
Knowledge and Experience:
• 2 year degree from an accredited ultrasound teaching institute.
• Minimum 2 years related work experience, operating in duplex ultrasound equipment in a clinical (hospital, lab, clinic) setting.
• RDMS in Abdomen & Ob/Gyn.
• RDCS or RDCS eligible, RVT or RVT eligible preferred.
• MS Office software including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ultrasound teaching experience a plus.
• Commercial applications experience a plus.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Strong customer interface and training skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to follow directions.
• Ability to travel 50% or more of the time.
• Able to lift 50 pounds.
• Self motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision in an environment that requires strong teamwork and cross-functional interaction.
• Effectively and appropriately displays professional skills necessary to manage interpersonal relationships with team members, colleagues and customers – knows and follows appropriate lines of escalation; knows when and to whom issues should be raised; knows which issues should be addressed publicly and which issues should be addressed in private; etc.
• Effectively manages daily tasks.
• Works in a well-organized manner, consistently meeting customer and SonoSite time requirements.
• Strives for constant improvement; inspires and motivates others.
• Represents SonoSite in a highly professional manner.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers .
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc . is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SonoSite Inc. - 14 months ago