sponsible for assisting with the review and processing of OASIS assessment (SOC, ROC, Recerts) for agencies assigned, demonstrating fiscal responsibility and maintaining the highest standards of care and ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
1. Current unencumbered license to practice as a Registered nurse in the state assign by company. Three (3) to five (5) years recent home care management experience with clinical focus preferred. Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) documents the following: The mutual recognition model of nurse licensure allows a nurse to have one license (in his or her state of residency) and to practice in other states (both physical and electronic), subject to each state’s practice law and regulation. Nurses must legally reside in a NLC state to be eligible to have a multi-state license. See list of Nurse Licensure Compact States
2. Strong telecommunication skills.
3. Ability to handle stressful situations/deadlines.
4. Strong computer and software skills with knowledge of Amedisys systems.
5. Self starter, goal directed with ability to work independently and stay focused without on-site supervision.
6. Ability to communicate effectively with agency staff, upper management and other members of the health care team.
7. Coding and OASIS certified preferred
American Coalition of Healthcare Recruiters
- 11 months ago - save job