To support the Director, PDMs, Clinical Managers and Clinical Coordinator with all clinical activities occurring in set regions or banners. This includes the oversight and support of clinical services integrated into the normal workflow process, clinical services conducted outside of the traditional dispensing process and training associated with these services in order to achieve identified results.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for oversight of all Clinical Point People, Clinical Specialists, Pharmacists and Technicians (“Clinical Team”
- ) performing clinical services within set regions or banners.
- Has a working knowledge of state specific laws and how they affect clinical services within set regions or banners.
- Assists with standardization of all structured clinical services and training programs within set regions or banners.
- Facilitates communication of operational challenges, successes, performance or planning needs between the Director, PDMs, Clinical Managers, Clinical Team and Banners.
- Assist in developing and implementing plans to ensure that all financial and clinical goals are achieved or exceeded.
- Performs various presentations for groups of patients, healthcare professionals, Operation Teams, pharmacists, students and interns.
- Ensure that pharmacies are compliant with state and federal regulations/policies and procedures for all clinical services.
- Assists with the screening and recruiting process for entry into clinical programs.
Why Work for Supervalu?
- Registered Pharmacist (RPh) required.
- Strong understanding of pharmacy operations.
- Knowledge of clinical program policies and procedures, applicable state laws, etc.
- Strong understanding of pharmacy financials.
- At least three years of active involvement in clinical programs or completion of post- graduate clinical residency preferred.
- Pharmacy Manager – at least 3 years preferred.
- Experience as a Clinical Point Person preferred.
As one of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the nation, we know that bright, motivated people are the reason for our success. Because of our associates, we’ve been providing the best service to our customers for more than 135 years.
We encourage FRESH thinking, offer an environment of inclusion and support, and set no boundaries on your achievement!
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
SUPERVALU - Pharmacy - 8 months ago