The Clinical Care Coordinator supervises the day-to-day nursing activities of the community. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations and our established policies and procedures to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
· Assist in the development of preliminary and comprehensive assessments of the nursing needs of each resident. Review resident’s medical and nursing treatments to ensure that they are provided in accordance with the resident’s care plan and wishes.
· Ensure that all nursing personnel are in compliance with their respective job descriptions. Meet with the nursing staff, as well as support personnel in planning the department’s services. Monitor that all departmental personnel follow established policies and procedures, including dress code.
· Attend various committee meetings of the community as required. Assist in preparing written and/or oral reports of the nursing service programs and activities to submit to such committees.
· Assists DON with incident reporting to assure complete documentation of occurrences. Analyzes data and develops appropriate action plans, identifies trends, patterns and outcomes.
· Assist the Education Director in developing, implementing, and conducting in-service training programs that relate to the nursing service department. Ensure the continuing education requirements, which allow licensed personnel to keep their license current.
· Admit, transfer and discharge residents as required.
· Monitors compliance and accuracy in Care Tracker.
· Graduate from an accredited approved Registered Nurse Program. Bachelor's of Science Degree in Nursing preferred.
· Must have a minimum of 1-2 year(s) experience in a supervisor capacity in a hospital, long-term care facility, or other related health care facility. Previous experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices preferred.
· Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in the state.
· Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
· Must possess and maintain current CPR Certification.
· Interpersonal skills to drive collaboration, commitment and productivity when working with cross-functional teams, customers and end users.
· Possess a high degree of personal accountability, responsibility and independent decision making abilities with the skills to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of the organization.
Trinity Senior Living Communities
- 2 years ago - save job