Women's Care Florida has earned a reputation for quality women's healthcare in West Central Florida. We pride ourselves on being the leader in women's healthcare by employing dedicated and caring individuals that promote our philosophy and success of Exceptional Women's Care Every Patient, Every Time.
Currently we our comprised of 54 OBGYN practice sites and 24 divisions throughout Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk and Orange counties with plans for future growth. We are currently seeking a dedicated and career-oriented Registered Nurse to join our team as a Clinical Coordinator in the North Tampa area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform intake interviews for all new OB patients
- Triage telephone calls from OB patients
- Coordinate care for OB patients with other medical specialists
- Deploy and supervise clinical support staff (medical assistants and LPNs)
- Oversee training and adherence to local, state, and federal office certifications (OSHA, DOH, HIPAA, etc) as they pertain to clinical care
- Train new and existing staff in clinical guidelines, protocols, and processes
- Florida R.N. license
- 3+ years experience in OB/GYN, preferably in a physician office setting
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of medical office protocols, procedures, and processes (universal precautions, risk management, etc.)
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, co-workers, and physicians