3 BIPP Clinical Counselors contract positions available. (18 weeks contract)
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM, Mon - Thurs and 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM Saturdays
Summary: Assess and counsel perpetrators of family violence in the agency's Batterer Intervention & Prevention Program.
- Co-facilitate 2 hour BIPP group sessions
- Assist with group notes on clients listed on roster
- Keep clinical director informed on participants participation and/or concerns about participants accountability for abusive choices
- Screens and registers potential clients
- Documents appropriate information in client files
- Assists in scheduling appointments
Master’s degree in Social Work or related field, or equivalent experience required. Knowledge of crisis intervention, case management, social work theory, family violence theory and ethics required. Case management experience strongly preferred. Current Texas Driver's License and proof of auto liability insurance required.