Performs nutrition assessment and follow up assessments for inpatients. Develops patient's Nutritional plan of care. Assists in developing and implementing patient and staff nutrition education. Participates in interdisciplinary clinical meetings that relate to nutrition, including departmental quality improvement activities. Participates in patient/customer satisfaction. Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs related to clinical nutrition and training seminars. Performs other related duties as assigned. Demonstrates an ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations.
- Registered Dietitian (RD) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- State of Texas and Arkansas Dietitian license
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written)
- Work well with others in a team-oriented environment
- One (1) year hospital dietitian experience preferred
Wadley Regional Medical Center
36-40 hrs/wk Pd BN LP
IASIS Healthcare - 5 months ago
Wadley Regional Medical Center is a general hospital serving patients from the Ark-La-Tex region -- that is, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Texas....