Acts as a resource to provide clinical assistance and education within assigned area of responsibility. Collaborate with Team Members in identification of clinical priorities in assigned area and development of strategy
"We depend on our Field Services Clinician here at Golden LivingCenters to help us to assert our role as industry innovators. We'll remain a premier provider of health and wellness services with your expertise. By providing meaningful administrative support in this valuable role, Golden LivingCenters will continue to be a healthcare pioneer. You will also help to build our interdisciplinary team and participating in our effective ongoing education programs. Collaborating with a variety of staff members and healthcare professionals, our Clinical Services Consultant are key members of our community.
We are seeking experienced individuals who have strong communication and interpersonal skills, are highly organized, and ready to come to work motivated every day. The right person will also fervently believe in our vision and values. Ideal Clinical Director candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply Executive Management
Facility Support Services
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in state of consultation
* Minimum three (3) years clinical leadership experience in long term care setting
* Multi-facility consultation or management experience preferred
* Ability to travel extensively and work on-site in numerous facilities
* Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Current knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare and other case mix payment systems as well as knowledge of Federal and State regulations
* Understanding of clinical management systems including business systems, budgets and resource management
* Understanding of clinical issues related to patient liability losses and risk management
* Strong decision-making and analytical skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Working knowledge of computer technology and systems to include clinical software systems
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance
* Good working knowledge of the RAI process
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
Ready to bring your heart and expertise to an award-winning team that feels more like a family? Bring your passion for care to Golden LivingCenters. As one of the nation's leading providers of skilled nursing care and inpatient and outpatient therapies, we're dedicated to helping people live fuller, longer and more productive lives. Our Golden LivingCenters have won more AHCA/NCAL Quality Awards than any other post-acute healthcare provider. These awards are the nation's highest for distinguished achievement in post-acute care, and they reflect the compassion, commitment and quality orientation of our caregivers. Join us! Together, we're redefining the way care is delivered with an innovative, holistic approach that considers the 'whole patient' every time.
Every aspect of every Golden LivingCenter and Community is focused on the patients and residents we serve. That means you have the resources...