• Bachelor degree required in health care, education, or related field
• Master degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years experience in clinical, educational research, and/or healthcare education required
• Must have and maintain licensure or certification, if a clinical health care provider
• Instructor in BLS
• Instructor in PALS and/or ACLS preferred
• Strong administrative, organizational and communication (both verbal and written) skills required
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to interact with co-workers in a professional and helpful manner
• Professional telephone etiquette
• Ability to deal effectively with senior level positions both internal and external entities
• Ability to balance multiple priorities
• Ability to work independently
• Working knowledge of computer systems and database setup/maintenance.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• Child Abuse Clearances
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance
• Drug Screening
Position is responsible for ensuring the successful educational programming development of the Center for Simulation, Advanced Education and Innovation. Responsibilities include working together with medical, nursing, and other healthcare educators to develop, schedule, coordinate, and implement innovative educational modules involving simulation technology, and interfacing with vendors to evaluate, maintain, repair, and improve simulation training technology and equipment.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 2 years ago
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is the nation's first hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children. Since our start...