Clinical Field Specialist --Los Angeles
Responsible for geography specific sales activities to drive market adoption and business growth. Core responsibilities include increasing revenue and driving market development through direct sales to individual MFM, Ob/Gyn and IVF Centers. Sales efforts include effective prospecting, cultivating and maintaining key relationships, creating and implementing a strategic business plan to grow revenue quickly in your geography. Sales efforts will focus on currently marketed products and new product launches. You will play a critical role in the success of the organization.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum three years physician sales experience in diagnostic laboratory business (preferably in a genetics laboratory)
- Proven track record of success in establishing new market and new products and increasing revenue quickly.
- Award winning and record breaking sales record.
- Background in medical or biological sciences (clinical diagnostics preferred).
- Market knowledge and experience selling to OB/GYN or IVF strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to effectively present to both internal and external customers.
- Effective time management skills required with a demonstrated ability to assess and prioritize opportunity required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel.
The ideal candidate will be exceptionally bright, flexible, self motivated and results oriented with strong interpersonal and analytical skills and the ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically. The ideal candidate must act with a sense of urgency, with a focus on closing business. The ideal candidate will have the ability to assess the needs of medical professionals and staff members with a focus on consultative sales, coordination of logistics, and problem solving. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to work in a start up environment and must work independently with an internal drive to be successful. The ideal candidate will be confident they can provide record breaking growth, create and implement successful sales strategies and desire to play a critical role in the success of the organization.
Natera - 17 months ago
Natera is driven by a passion for elevating the science and utility of prenatal testing. The advent of the Information Age has created a...