Clinical Field Specialist Washington, D.C/Maryland
Responsible for establishing ales programs to drive market adoption and business growth. Core responsibilities include increasing revenue and driving market development through direct sales to individual IVF centers, ObGyn offices, business development partnerships, and conference attendance. Sales efforts include effective prospecting, cultivating and maintaining key relationships, creating and implementing a strategic business plan to develop GSN’s presence and growing revenue in the international market. Sales efforts will focus on currently marketed products and new product launches. You will play the primary role in the expansion of service offerings beyond the United States with future management opportunities possible as the market expands.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum five years physician sales experience in biotech industry (preferably in a diagnostic laboratory or start- up).
- Prior international sales experience preferred; proven track record of success in establishing new markets and increasing revenue quickly.
- Background in medical or biological sciences (clinical diagnostics preferred).
- Market knowledge and experience selling to OB/GYN or IVF strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to effectively present to both internal and external customers.
- Effective time management skills required with a demonstrated ability to assess and prioritize opportunity required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel.
- MBA preferred through not required.
The ideal candidate will be exceptionally bright, flexible, self motivated and results oriented with strong interpersonal and analytical skills and the ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically. The ideal candidate must act with a sense of urgency, with a focus on closing business. The ideal candidate will have the ability to assess the needs of medical professionals and staff members with a focus on consultative sales, coordination of logistics, and problem solving.
Natera - 7 months ago