Coram, an Apria Healthcare Company, is a leading provider of specialty infusion and pharmacy distribution services with more than 80 branch locations and over 50 infusion suites throughout the country. Our more than 2,000 employees, including nearly 1,000 infusion nurses and pharmacists, are known in the industry for providing a high level of personalized care to thousands of home and infusion suite IV patients every day. Please visit our website at
Clinical Infusion Pharmacist (Per Diem) - Oklahoma City, OK
- Obtains, interprets and evaluates all physician medication orders for therapeutic appropriateness, cost effectiveness, accuracy, safety and completeness.
- Communicates clinical and technical information and monitoring to other members of healthcare team and patient when appropriate.
- Participates in patient evaluation for acceptance, product selection, device selection and supply management.
- Accurately compounds and checks compounded sterile products according to Coram P&P.
- Directly supervises pharmacy support personnel in the appropriate compounding, packaging and labeling of compounded sterile products.
- Maintains procedures for appropriate security of all legend items, including controlled substances
- Participates in on-call responsibilities.
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities, educational programs and departmental/branch meetings.
- Participates in the branch assessment process as requested by pharmacy manager or designee.
- Assists in training and orientation of new employees as requested by pharmacy manager or designee.
(or Coram Healthcare
) is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.Because Apria believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V
- Bachelors or Doctor of Pharmacy Degree in Pharmacy from an accredited college or university
- Current license to practice pharmacy in state of employment.
- One year of IV infusion experience from a hospital, home infusion background is preferred.
- Current CPR certification if involved with direct patient contact.