Clinical Liaison - Long Term Care
Creative Solutions in Healthcare – San Antonio, TX
Multiple Skilled Nursing Facilities – San Antonio and Surrounding areas
LOCAL CANDIDATES PLEASE!
Creative Solutions in Healthcare has a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Marketer for clinical marketing liaison. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in long term care. LVNs and RNs are strongly encouraged to apply! Must be able to build lasting relationships within the medical community, with other healthcare providers, discharge planners, physicians and staff in order to facilitate referrals and admission to our facility. Must have marketing savvy to make our facility the facility of choice within our markets. Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have established relationships with healthcare providers in the area or are a master at building them, please apply today!
- Excellent people skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and in public speaking situations.
- Requires the ability to work independently.
- Extensive local travel.
- Current, unrestricted licensure as an LVN or RN in the state of Texas, or the ability to transfer licensure from another state.
- Genuine caring for and interest in elderly and handicapped people.
- Ability to comply with the Patient Bill of Rights and the Employee Responsibilities.
- Ability to comply with Company and departmental and safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and write the English language
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish)
- Make speaking presentations on long-term care, aging or other appropriate topics to local community groups.
- Ability to create trust with multiple the Internal Clinical teams, complete bedside assessments, utilize internal documents and clinically accept residents for local and surrounding skilled nursing facilities
- Prepare weekly reports as required.
- Promote internal efforts for community relations programs.
- Must qualify for company insurance, pass DMV check, practice safe defensive driving skills.
We offer the following outstanding benefits:
Excellent Base Salary
Bonus Incentive Program
Cell phone allowance
Paid Time Off
Unparalleled Corporate Support
We look forward to speaking with you! Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).