Medical Edge Recruiting Group is pleased to announce a premier Full-time Clinical Psychology/Neuropsychology opening for a private practice in El Paso, Texas .
Join an existing practice dedicated to the evaluation, treatment, and counseling of Americas military soldiers suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Potential for over $100,000 income
- Tremendous quality of life
- Established practice with existing/built-in patient base
- Employed, full time position
- Strong administrative support
- Comprehensive benefits program
The beautiful and majestic area mountains offer a dramatic focal point to the city, and are one of the most visible and beloved of the city's many treasures. The region is home to hundreds of species of plants, birds, reptiles and mammals, many of them unique to the area, and also features a great diversity of landscapes, ranging from rivers to grasslands to rugged mountains. For outdoor explorers, theres also mountain biking, hiking and rock climbing virtually any time of the year.
We are in the process of accepting CVs and scheduling confidential interviews.
- 70 Fortune 500 Companies Reside Here
- Multiple Highly Ranked Universities
- Including a Professional and Collegiate Sporting Events Division I University
- Broad Diversity and Cultural Heritage Abound
- Numerous Public and Private Educational Systems
- Close Proximity to Rock Climbing & Hiking
- 27 Museums, Local Orchestra and Opera House
- Metropolitan Living or Suburban Lifestyles
Feel free to contact me, Sean Larkin at (877) 267-4635 for more information.
MERG - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard