PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
A Critical Care Registered Nurse works with increasing independence to set criteria for the quality of patient care, assess patients’ needs and plans for the individualized care of patients using specialized knowledge and skills and evaluates the outcomes and interventions. This individual also directs and guides patient care actives of anciallary personnel and other patient care personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing practice.
The person in this position works under general supervision, is responsible for various shifts, may be subject to over 40 hours per week and/or callback as required, and may also be required to remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe weather and/or disasters.
- Must have ASN degree or Nursing Diploma
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing knowledge and skills
- Current RN license in the State of Florida
- Demonstrated clinical competence and regulatory agency education classes in relevant area of nursing practice
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge, and skills
Baptist Health Care - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Headquartered in Pensacola, Florida, Baptist Health Care is a network of hospitals, nursing homes, mental health facilities and outpatient...