Federal Staffing Resources is seeking a civilian Clinical Nurse - Utlization Management for a potential position to provide services at Randolph Air Force Base, TX!
Incumbents encouraged to apply!
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Federal Holidays
- CEU assistance
- Direct Deposit
program in nursing
- Successfully graduated from a nationally accredited associate’s degree or baccalaureate degree
management/utilization review or in broad-based clinical nursing.
- Any state registered nurse (RN) license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- A minimum of 3 years for ADN or 2 years for BSN full-time experience in utilization
McKesson or a clinical specialty recognized by American Nurses Credentialing
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Management (CPHM) by
Center -OR- certification eligible with 3 years for ADN or 2 years for BSN experience in
utilization management/utilization review or in broad-based clinical nursing.
Federal Staffing Resources is a minority,woman-owned, small business and a SBA 8(a) program participant. Federal Staffing Resources provides multi-disciplinary single call Professional and Allied Healthcare staffing services. Federal Staffing Resources has demonstrated sensitivity and expert understanding of the military medical environment.
PROUDLY SERVING OUR NATION AND ITS HEROES
FSR LLC., EOE
For more information please contact Laurence Dell at 866-886-2300 x 173 or email@example.com
Federal Staffing Resources - 9 months ago
Federal Staffing Resources is committed to forming strategic partnerships with the DOD and the Military Staffing Systems to provide a partne...