Graduate of Nursing School
Registered Nurse Licensure required
2 years experience required
Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale , Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Catholic Health East.
Since we opened our doors in 1955, the name Holy Cross remains synonymous with medical excellence and highly personalized care with sincere human compassion and understanding.
While spirituality plays an essential role in the way that we minister to our patients, we also maintain state-of-the-art technology, a highly acclaimed medical staff and a variety of innovative services to provide healthcare for the entire family.
Holy Cross is accredited by the Joint Commission and is the first hospital in Broward
County to be designated a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center .
Our many accolades include the 2008 and 2009 U.S.News & World Report "Best Hospital" ranking for Orthopedics and the 2009 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
This is a Modified full time position on night shift (7p-7a) with benefits. Please visit our Career Center Home Page for more about our benefits.
- Delivering quality professional nursing care to the Emergency Room patient, working as an integral part of the healthcare team, collaborating with physicians/nurses regarding patient treatment plans, and perform detailed assessments of patients.
Experience & Skills:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing; BSN highly preferred
- 1-2 years previous experience working in a busy ED Department
- Critical Care or ED Course a Plus
- Florida RN license
- ACLS, BLS, PALS
- We are looking for RNs that are flexible, self-sufficient and ready to jump in to different case loads with strong assessment, communication and organization skills.