The Division of Women’s Health and Primary Care has exciting, new, and unique opportunities to be part of a new initiative with UC Health. We are currently seeking a Clinical Operations – Assistant Manager to be part of the founding team to open the UC Women’s Health Center in West Chester, Ohio. The center is a multi-disciplinary center that will care for all stages of women, including, but not limited to, primary care, obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and integrative health medicine.
Job Responsibilities :
-Patient encounters and patient scheduling
- Oversee operations at designated clinic sites
- Assist in making personnel decisions, including hiring, firing, and disciplinary action for clinic support staff
- Assist in monitoring clinical programs
- Works collaboratively with Clinical Operations Manager in managing clinical operating budget
-Assists in training of all clinic support staff
- Communicates with physicians regarding clinic practices, issues, and new processes.
- Resolves disputes among patients, clinic staff and physicians.
- Determines appropriate clinic support structure and arranges/obtains resources as needed.
Women’s Health and Primary Care is s eeking individuals who excel in providing patient service, time management, multi-tasking, organization and must be team oriented. Candidates should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and must be able to develop and maintain great rapport with patients and their families. Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and/or formal training; minimum one year management experience.