HP Clinical Operations Manager I, Perioperative Services
• Manages clinical operations, including staffing schedules, phone access to the health care team, & patient flow.
• Is responsible for all appropriate documentation & reporting requirements, such as QA reports, performance evaluations, time sheets, & budget variance reports.
• Ensures the appropriate level & mix of staff & effective staff utilization to meet staffing & workload requirements & support the delivery of quality patient care & services, w/in budgetary guidelines.
• Establishes performance goals & provides counseling, coaching, feedback, recognition, training & development to staff.
• Manages quality improvement initiatives for areas of responsibility & ensures compliance w/ HEDIS indicators & other mandated standards.
• 5 years of current clinical experience plus 2 years of supervisory experience required.
• BSN or bachelor's degree in health care administration, other health related field, or equivalent (additional 4 years) of related experience required.
• Current RN license & CPR, ACLS & PALS certification required.
• Demonstrated clinical & managerial competence appropriate to area(s) of responsibility; familiarity w/ all pertinent laws, regulations, & standards of nursing practice; demonstrated competence w/ financial management principles & standard software applications in a Windows environment required.|
At Kaiser Permanente, all of us, from accounting, sales and IT, to our care delivery teams on the front lines, stand for Total Health....