1. In collaboration with the Heart Failure team will participate in the management of patients with heart failure in acute and ambulatory care settings.
2. In collaboration with Cardiovascular Medicine will participate in the patient-centered management of cardiovascular pharmacotherapy.
3. Represents the pharmacy department through regular attendance and participation in committees and meetings related to Heart Failure and Cardiovascular programs.
4. Supports the Cardiovascular Medicine team in achievement of performance measures and cost-savings initiatives impacted by cardiovascular pharmacotherapy management. This may include working with other departments impacted by such measures.
5. Responsible for Pharmacy and Therapeutic Committee formulary reviews pertaining to cardiovascular pharmacotherapy and other monographs as needed.
6. Participate in the development and implementation of evidence based treatment guidelines, order sets and protocols through involvement in the Standing Orders Committee.
7. Participate in the education and development of pharmacists, pharmacy residents and pharmacy students.
8. Actively supports the quality improvement process through conducting medication use evaluations related to cardiovascular medications.
9. Promote Lahey Health through participation in professional organizations or meetings and conferences.
Must be a graduate of an accredited college of pharmacy with a current MA registration in Pharmacy, or eligible for MA registration.
Must possess, or be eligible for, a valid MA pharmacist license.
Demonstrates the ability to be thoroughly trained to meet the requirements of this job description
Experience: Requires a minimum of 2 years experience functioning as a clinical pharmacist in the area of practice or completion of a pharmacy residency focused in the area of practice, as well a working knowledge of all basic aspects of health system pharmacy
8:00am to 5:00pm
About Lahey Clinic
At Lahey Clinic, as one of the world's premier health care organizations, we provide superior health care leading to the best possible outcome for every patient. We exceed our patients' high expectations for service each day. We also help advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow's health care leaders
We care for our patients with compassion and openness, unsurpassed expertise, a drive for continuous learning improvement, and with respect, caring, teamwork, excellence and commitment to doing our personal best.
Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.lahey.org/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the 'Select' column, and then click the 'Apply Now' button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your MR1 Login and Password.
Lahey Clinic - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Physician-led Lahey Clinic provides primary and tertiary care to residents of northeastern Massachusetts. Lahey Clinic operates the Lahey...