Clinical RN Analyst - Informatics
Position Type : Full Time Shift : Day |
• The Clinical Analyst works collaboratively with users of clinical information systems including medical staff.
• Provides assistance in planning and implementing information operations for clinical departments.
• Responsible for aspects of planning design, development, implementation, maintenance and evaluation of clinical information systems.
• Utilizes knowledge and skills of nursing practice to determine clinical functions that are suitable for computer application and to ensure that clinical information systems are consistent with professional standards of clinical practice.
• Analyzes current and future end user department requirements, procedures, and workflow, in order to provide application support and improve organization, division, and/or department operations.
• Develops and maintains a positive working relationship with end user departments to ensure optimal utilization of the Hospital’s clinical applications, while providing appropriate levels of end user training and education.
• Works flexible hours during go-lives including weekends and nights.
Associates degree in nursing required. Bachelor’s degree in nursing, administration, public health, or other healthcare-related field preferred. Active California Registered Nurse (RN) license required as the majority of the documentation needed in this position is in Nursing. Preference will be given to an RN with 3-5 years of clinical experience and demonstrated ability to plan and implement clinical information systems. Knowledge of Paragon Clinical Applications, regulatory standards, healthcare law and finance preferred.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital’s is a 77-bed, non-profit community hospital, with a dedicated team of highly qualified professional staff. We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and dedicated health care professionals who want to become a part of our team as we grow to meet the needs of our ever growing community. Take advantage of our competitive salaries and excellent benefit package and see why working at SGMH is the right move to make. Come grow with us!
WorkingNurse.com - 8 months ago