Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins...
Exciting opportunity in this role to assist Principal Investigator with study enrollment.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
This position will work with our MIST (Minimally Invasive Surgeons of Texas) Team and will be responsible fore the following:
- Assists Principle Investigator(s) with study enrollment for internal initiated studies
- Prepares IRB documents and assists with answering IRB Committee questions, under the guidance of
the Associate Director of Clinical Research, for final approval.
- Documents approval of IRB and contract(s)
- Responsible for completion and passing all required training.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge, understanding, and following standards of Good Research Protocol.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge, understanding and following all protocols of assigned studies.
- Completes and maintains all study documents, study protocols, informed consent and others as needed.
- Schedules and coordinates office visits, surgical appointments, and coordinates study initiation.
- Consents qualified study subjects
- Enroll patients, after confirming all study inclusion/exclusion criteria is met and consent is signed, and
monitors progress according to the study regulations and protocols.
Bachelor's degree with one year of applicable experience or relevant experience in lieu of education.
Located in the prestigious Texas Medical Center, UTHealth is the most comprehensive academic health science institution in the Southwestern...