** Multiple positions available: Libertyville, Park Ridge, Naperville, and Hazel Crest - Illinois **
The Clinical Research Coordinator assists in delivering the highest quality clinical research to the research subjects, ensuring safety/adherence to study protocols, and providing quality service to the sponsoring pharmaceutical and device companies, granting agencies, and hospital physicians and associates across multiple areas.
The Research Nurse Coordinator provides and directs nursing care with an emphasis on the screening, enrolling, and monitoring of patient candidates/participants.
The Senior Regulatory Coordinator assures the regulatory compliance of the research center as stipulated by study sponsor, federal/state/local agencies, and AHC policies.
- 1-6 years of clinical research and/or research regulatory experience
- Licensed RN or Non-RN
- Able to travel to various Advocate sites as necessary
- Knowledge of good clinical practices, International Conference on Harmonization Guidelines, FDA Guidance
- Effective verbal/written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organizational/time management skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work as a member of a diverse team
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook) and other computerized programs
Additional Salary Information: Commensurate with experience
association of Clinical Research Professionals - 30+ days ago