Manages multiple operational projects using organized planning techniques. Establishes and maintains collaboration on projects as required with leaders, physicians and through committees. Integrates the performance improvement activities and operation with the Chief Nursing Officer. Coordinator maintains a constant review of the workflow and process and its effects on quality patient care.
NDNQI Primary point of contact, manage NDNQI website access and NDNQI Unit management while maintaining security of CRMC’s NDNQI website. Assists Nursing Leadership with improvement plans for data improvement. Responsible for downloading the quarterly reports, reviewing for accuracy, disseminating to appropriate administrative staff within the facility, and assisting with interpretation. Coordinates NDNQI RN Satisfaction Survey Assists nursing leadership to establish and maintain a Journey to Excellence program structure and coordinate maintenance of a Journey to Excellence nursing environment including Shared Governance
5. Coordinates evidence to demonstrate each criterion of the 5 Model Components of the Magnet Program.
6. Demonstrates effective leadership skills and clinical knowledge to assist department management, project management teams and other personnel
7. Responsible for performance improvement activities, identifies nursing quality indicators and implements corrective recommendations in a timely manner
8. Demonstrates strong organizational and communication skills. Utilizes knowledge of best practices for clinical care/support, patient flow and efficiency to select appropriate process targets for improvement initiatives
9. Initiates and coordinates special projects pertaining to Nursing Quality Improvement. Facilitates the pursuit of opportunities to improve patient care/services.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified and employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
· Demonstrates a solid understanding of how the organization functions
· Working knowledge of MS Project (or similar scheduling tool), Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to assess, evaluate, explain, teach, and problem solve using critical thinking and performing calculations
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Expert knowledge and ability to develop and apply procedures in complex assignments
· Possesses thorough knowledge and ability to develop and implement policies and procedures
· Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgment and attention to detail
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of nursing
· RN licensure in the State of Wyoming
· Three to five years’ experience in acute care
· Master’s degree from an accredited school of nursing
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) is the benefits division of the Department of Veterans Affairs. The VBA provides benefits divided...