These professionals will be responsible for providing planning, implementation, software training, and follow up services. Candidate should also exhibit a desire to learn and have the ability to adapt to a growing work environment. Experience with long-term care processes is a plus. The position may require up to 70% travel.
This position will offer the candidate access to information technology solutions that are on the leading edge in the Long Term Care industry, tools to support these solutions, information and contact with industry leaders and peers, and an understanding of the regulations that drive the Healthcare industry.
On the job training for the use of our product and interoperability with other software is provided. Expectations will include gaining an understanding of and keeping current on Answers software, Long Term Care regulations, industry trends and governmental policies and regulations affecting our client base. Some nationwide travel may be required for the training process.
- RN or HIM Director
- PT, OT, or ST
- Nursing Informatics Graduate or experience is a ++
- MDS 3.0 Certification is a ++
- Minimum 2 - 3 years current Healthcare Software experience
- Long-Term Care Management experience desired
- Home Health and Therapy experience is a ++
- Knowledge of the RAI process and clinical documentation
- Knowledge of HIPAA Regulations is a ++
- Experience with EMR's, CMS Regulations, ICD-9/CPT/HCPCS Coding
- Effective time management skills, ability to analyze information and high attention to detail are a must.
- Excellent written, listening and verbal communication skills are required
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Team Player
- Proficiency with MS Office is a must
- AOD (Answers On Demand) Software a ++
- Crystal Reports
- Healthcare Software Experience is a ++
" AOD helps us maintain accurate and consistent documentation and greatly reduces my paperwork." "AOD allows us to staff...