Medical Product Manufacturing
Since 1963, Cook Group companies have been among the leaders in developing healthcare devices that have improved lives around the world. COOK remains at the forefront of medical research and worldwide sales of products for endovascular therapy, critical care medicine, general surgery, diagnostic and interventional procedures, bioengineered tissue replacement and regeneration, gastroenterology and endoscopy procedures, urology, and obstetrics and gynecology. COOK is a global company with a global focus - and a global future.
Aortic Intervention places an emphasis on device technology for endovascular treatment of abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysm disease.
General Job Description
The Clinical Specialist provides clinical support for extensive medical device product lines through direct physician interaction, medical staff education and procedural consultation.
Job Functions/Duties (may include other duties as assigned)
- Identifies, establishes and develops relationships with key clinical and non-clinical decision-makers to clinically support company product lines.
- Educates and updates customers through in-service training, literature, videos, and articles approved by the company.
- Provides clinical support during procedures.
- Supports the annual business plan where possible to help the sales team meet or exceed projected sales goals.
- Completes expense reports, call reports and other administrative documentation as required.
- Maintains knowledge of SBU product lines, clinical procedures, business ethics and other educational requirements.
- Travels up to 75% of the time in the performance of job duties.
- Maintains frequent communication with Regional Manager and other support functions.
- 2 years of medical experience or equivalent is preferred.
- Microsoft Office software, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry product sample cases weighing between 20 and 50 pounds.
- Extended sitting, standing and walking is required.
- Base salary
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending account
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
- Company car, including gas, maintenance, and insurance
- Company laptop computer
- Company cell phone
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Keywords: Surgery Sales, Surgical Technician, Surgery Technician, Surgical Tech, Surgery Tech, Cath Lab Technician, Cath Lab Tech, Radiology Technician, Radiology Tech, OR Nurse, Operating Room Nurse, Scrub
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...