- Provides sales support during or following cases such as completing the necessary documentation (for example: implant registration, temporary id cards, packing list) and is able to execute invoices in a variety of different situations. This position is able to place an order with customer service for pending purchase orders and product replacement.
- Maintains open and effective communication with all district personnel, customers and other employees.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects at the regional and/or national level.
- Ensure personal understanding of all quality policy/system items that are personally applicable. Follow all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high quality work.
- Performs other related activities, as assigned.
- Frequent required travel to customer clinics, hospitals and offsite meetings. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- 6 years of patient care/clinical experience with Associates Degree or 4 years of patient care/clinical experience with Bachelor Degree or 2 years of medical sales experience with Bachelor Degree.
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree Preferred
- Clinical skill and knowledge (ex. conduct a simple trial, implant and/or refill a pump) Clinical experience with implantable Neuromodulation products and stim experience.
- Experience with spinal cord stimulators and pain pumps
- Experience in servicing medical personnel on product use
- Experience with a medical device company or pharmaceutical company, and clinical experience in a specialty area: physical therapy, surgical, registered nurse, neurology, neurosurgery, orthopedic, operating room, pain management, chiropractic, pain management or home health care.
- Ability to prioritize under pressure
- Preference will be given to local qualified candidates.
Physical Job Requirements:
- The physical demands described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Annual Base Salary: $65k
Other Compensation: $20k