Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale , Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Catholic Health East.
Since we opened our doors in 1955, the name Holy Cross remains synonymous with medical excellence and highly personalized care with sincere human compassion and understanding.
While spirituality plays an essential role in the way that we minister to our patients, we also maintain state-of-the-art technology, a highly acclaimed medical staff and a variety of innovative services to provide healthcare for the entire family.
Holy Cross is accredited by the Joint Commission and is the first hospital in Broward County to be designated a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center . Our many accolades include the 2008 and 2009 U.S.News & World Report "Best Hospital" ranking for Orthopedics and the 2009 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
· Recognizes and responds to telemetry alarms and/or patient cardiac rhythm changes according to guidelines; complies with departmental and hospital-wide policies and procedures; operates computer for transcribing diagnostic orders and other computer transactions ; effective communicates with patients or their family members to meet the needs of the population served; maintains effective telephone skills.
This is a Mofified Full Time position on day shift ( 7A-7:30P) with benefits. Please visit our Career Center Home Page for more about our benefits.
· HS Diploma or a GED from an accredited school is a requirement
Experience & Skills:
· Certificate of satisfactory completion of a formal Unit Secretary program or previous Unit Secretary experience in a hospital is a requirement.
· Successful completion of an approved basic arrhythmia course or on the job training is required
· Unit Secretary Certificate
· Basic Arrhythmia Course Certificate
Holy Cross Hospital - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard