As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Clinical Trial Educators to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Clinical Trial Educator
This is a full time, field based position. The Clinical Trial Educator will provide information and education on drug mechanism of action, protocol, and policy and procedure to trial coordinators and healthcare providers. The Clinical Trial Educator will also provide in-service presentations to relative physicians, residents, interns, fellows and study staff; with the goal to increase patient enrollment.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: http://www.quintiles.com/
- Bachelor's degree required
- Current RN license in good standing
- Clinical Trial Educator experience required
- 2 years of either relevant clinical cardiovascular and/or hematology/ Oncology experience.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Manage multiple tasks
- Travel to meet geographical demands
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated Business Acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...