CHL’s Support for Success program is located in Worcester and Leominster and serves the surrounding areas.
This program is a part of the Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI); which is an inter-agency initiative of the Commonwealth’s Executive Office of Health and Human Services whose mission is to strengthen, expand, and integrate Massachusetts state services into a comprehensive, community-based system of care to ensure that families and their children with significant behavioral, emotional, and mental health needs to obtain the services necessary for success in the home, school, and community.
We are looking for a full-time In-Home Therapist to provide clinical interventions for children and adolescents with serious emotional disturbance and their families.
In-Home Therapy is a structured, consistent, strength based therapeutic relationship between a clinician (s) and the youth and family for the purpose of treating the youth’s behavioral health needs, and improving the family’s ability to provide effective support for the youth to promote his/her healthy functioning within the family.
This clinical intervention is provided by a two person team; a Master’s level clinician and a Therapeutic Training and Support staff.
- Provide intensive family therapy in home with the goal of improving family functioning.
- Participate in Wraparound collaboration and community support meetings.
- Maintain unit productivity standards.
- Attend staff supervision meeting and required trainings.
- Some evening and weekends required.
- Travel is required as part of this position.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Responsible for completing all necessary clinical paperwork (i.e. treatment plans, comprehensive assessments, progress notes).
- Communicate with collaterals for the purpose of treatment planning.
- Master’s Degree in counseling, social work or related field.
- Clinical license - LMHC, LICSW or LCSW preferred.
- Minimum of two years in clinical setting working with children, adolescents and families with severe behavioral, social and/or emotional difficulties.
- Proven ability to effectively engage clients, successfully advocate for clients and to work well with other professionals.
- Comfortable providing home-based and community based services.
- Demonstrate strong work ethic, ability to work independently and ability to contribute to team objectives.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Ability to use a computer-based information system.
- Current valid US-issued driver’s license and ability to provide registered and insured automobile for work-related purposes.
Community Healthlink - 20 months ago
Community Healthlink is a leading community-based provider of comprehensive mental health, substance abuse, rehabilitation, homeless and...