Vericare is currently seeking a Clinician Concierge/Clinician Support Specialist. The Clinician Concierge is responsible for providing customer support to Clinicians company wide. The concierge will be the face and the voice of Vericare corporate office to all field based Clinicians.
- Handle clinician inquiries as first call resolution resource
- Triage on all issues related to clinician satisfaction such as, but not limited to, referral issues, pay issues, IT issues, etc.
- Provide superior customer service and timely support to assigned Vericare clinicians
- Responsible for dashboard reporting and data analysis on day-to-day support activities
- To meet or exceed response and resolution times in accordance with schedule
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Assist with other department functions as needed
Valued Skills and Experience:
- Experience within the healthcare field, including knowledge of HIPAA standards
- Willingness to learn other roles
- Type 50-65 WPM with minimal errors
- Proficient with 10-key by touch
- Knowledge and proficiency in all aspects but not limited to: medical referrals, medical billing, payroll, field operations and facility relations
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3-5 years customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and auditing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service mindset and skills
- Ability to communicate effectively via all channels such as phone, email, in person, etc.
- Ability to work individually and in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve issues
- Stellar analytical and problem solving skills
- PC skills and proficiency with MS Office and other related document management applications
- Autonomous and independent thinker, must have the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Vericare - 16 months ago