Master’s degree in social work or a related field from an accredited college or university. Professional licensure in the state of Washington. Ability to perform all clinician duties and responsibilities. Ability to work within the agency’s structure, to relate constructively to colleagues and community, and to use professional guidance and supervision. Sensitivity to individuals’ unique cultural characteristics, and to the challenges faced by the socioeconomically disadvantaged.
Job Description Summary
1.Provide clinical and care coordination services to consumers assigned to caseload, in two settings – on-site in the East Valley School District to enrolled consumers and at the FBH Howard Branch office including:
Counseling for consumer and possibly family members;
Assisting consumers in identifying and accessing resources which will meet their needs;
Assisting consumers in the development of healthy coping mechanisms;
Education on mental disorders and support with symptom management; and
Coordination and collaboration with community resources on behalf of consumers.
2. Manage caseload in accordance with agency guidelines, including assessment and diagnosis, treatment plan development, implementation of treatment plan, risk assessment and management, and assessment of progress.
3. Meet agency’s productivity standards for direct service hours.
4. Maintain consumer records and all other required documentation in a timely and confidential manner, in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
5. Represent the agency and its services to the community in a positive and professional manner.
6. Participate in required staff meetings, including regular supervision and weekly clinical staff meetings. May also participate in quality improvement teams or task groups.
7. Maintain professional credentials, including continuing education as required by licensure.
8. Other duties as assigned by agency or supervisor.
Frontier Behavioral Health - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard