Outpatient Mental Health Services: |
The Worcester Adult Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Clinic is a large urban department that provides clinical services to a diverse client population with both mental health and substance use disorders. The provider team consists of psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, clinical nurse specialists and nurse practitioners, social workers and mental health counselors. The Clinic works closely with referral sources such as the Dept of Mental Health, local hospitals with inpatient psychiatric programs and health centers. Major funders of client services are MASS Health, Medicare and contracted state agencies. There is a significant medical infrastructure to complement the psychosocial rehabilitation programs. There are specialty psychiatric and alcohol and other drug services as well services for Spanish and Vietnamese speaking clients. The clinic provides over 38,000 visits a year and is expanding the scope of services.
- Clinician will provide intake, assessment, program orientation and treatment planning
- Individual, group, couples/family counseling
- Client Heath Education
- Case Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Referrals and consultations with other professionals
- Record keeping and reports to clients with serious mental illness and substance abuse disorders
2 years experience working with clients with mental health or substance abuse disorders
Ability to work collaboratively with a treatment, ability to use electronic medical records, and good interpersonal skills required.
- Master's degree or doctorate in psychology, counseling, social work, or other related human services field, licensure
Community Healthlink - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Community Healthlink is a leading community-based provider of comprehensive mental health, substance abuse, rehabilitation, homeless and...