CHL's School Based Support Services is comprised of a dedicated team of psychologists, master's level social workers and mental health counselors who develop individualized strategies for at-risk children and adolescents who are experiencing emotional and behavioral issues in order to help them succeed in school environments.
The program provides the following services: individual counseling for students at school sites; consultations to school personnel and families; referrals to psychiatrists as needed; parent-child and student - educator interventions; training workshops for school personnel, parents and caregivers; and ongoing support and referral services to support groups, appropriate services and Family Resources Libraries located in Worcester and Leominster.
FFS Licensed Clinician to:
- Provide on-site individual therapy to children and adolescents.
- Provide crisis and case management.
- Consult to school personnel and community groups.
- Consult with families.
- Enable access to Psychiatry as indicated.
- Demonstrate sound clinical judgment, strong communication skills and flexibility.
- Contribute to the overall success of a multi-disciplinary team of services providers in a school setting.
All bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
- License - LMHC, LCSW, LICSW or independent psychologist license - required.
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, psychology or related field required.
- Minimum five (5) years experience working with children and families required.
- Must be able to use computer based information system.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English; Portuguese/English or Vietnamese/English) written and oral skills a plus.
Community Healthlink is a leading community-based provider of comprehensive mental health, substance abuse, rehabilitation, homeless and...