Job Title: Clinician/ Social Worker
Location: Northampton, MA
Employment Status: Exempt
We are currently seeking a Clinician in our Northampton, MA Clinic. The Clinician provides clinical social work/case management in a manner consistent with the philosophy and objectives of Walden Behavioral Care and the NASW. The Clinician is responsible for psychosocial assessments, individual, group and family therapy, participate in team planning, utilization review, discharge planning/case management, crisis intervention and liaison services with referral sources.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing direct clinical care in a fast paced mental health setting. Inpatient, partial hospital, residential or crisis team experience preferred. Experience facilitating DBT and CBT groups is required.
Ph.D., Psy.D., Master’s Degree in Human Services
- Strong clinical skills in the mental health field
- Ability to collaborative effectively across multiple disciplines
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills while demonstrating a high level of energy, enthusiasm and engagement
- Proven ability to multitask and function well in a fast paced mental health environment.
Ph.D., Psy.D., LICSW, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, Licensed in Massachusetts
Interested candidates should email their curriculum vitae to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.
Walden Behavioral Care - 14 months ago