Serves families and students by providing appropriate therapy and case management.
Schedule: 30+ billable hours/Wk. Days, although some evening and after school hours are required.
Location: North Berwick/ RSU 60/ Knowlton School
The Ideal Candidate Would:
- Assess individual and family situations. Understand and implement a systems perspective.
- Identify goals for treatment. Formulate and implement treatment goals and objectives.
- Work with community representatives toward development and implementation of treatment process.
- Maintain clinical records in a timely manner in accordance with organization expectations.
- Understand and implement, in a regular and dependable fashion, family therapy techniques and practices, group treatment and individual therapy. Schedule home visits accordingly. Be available to see families in late afternoon and evenings as needed.
- Participate in program development, revision and maintenance, representing the clinical perspective.
- As liaison between program and family, communicate needs and perspectives effectively.
- Participate in and attend training to support service delivery.
- Demonstrate knowledge of special needs children and their families.
- As appropriate, demonstrate willingness and ability to supervise social worker students. If LCSW, demonstrate willingness and ability to provide clinical supervision to LMSW Conditional II's.
- Offer clinical perspective as participant in discussions regarding proposal development, and implementation of program changes that respond to the changing needs of clients served.
- Master's degree in Social Work or Counseling with a concentration in clinical practice from an accredited graduate school.
- Appropriate licensing certificate LCSW, LMSW/cc, LCPC. General Requirements
- Demonstrated competence in discipline.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license. Benefits
Sweetser - 5 months ago