Since 2006, Appirio has helped companies power their business with the cloud. We provide professional services backed by a team of 600 strategy and technology experts, an innovative technology platform, and a 60,000 person crowdsourcing community that lets enterprises move faster, rethink processes and change the way their employees work. We’ve been recognized by organizations such as the World Economic Forum, the Wall Street Journal, Gartner and IDC, and are backed by Sequoia Capital, GGV and General Atlantic.
Cloud, social and mobile are changing the face of IT and business and Appirio is at the heart of this revolution. We offer employees the opportunity to work with industry pioneers, the latest in technology, and some of the most innovative customers in the world.
Cloud Management Engineers will need to understand the architecture of the client-specific applications we support as well as strong working knowledge of the underlying cloud platform. We also expect Cloud Management Engineers to provide creative contribution to improving our clients’ cloud environments as well as our own internal methods and assets.
Specific areas of concentration include:
- Completion of code-dependent actions and change requests with a high degree of efficiency and quality
- Interaction with application development teams and customer-facing specialists
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
Highly Desired Skills and Experience
- Professional experience with supporting or developing applications with an object-oriented architecture.
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science major or equivalent
- Experience in a sustained engineering team or an escalated support tier for an application or managed service preferred
- Thrives in self-directed learning environment
- A highly committed individual with a background in a problem solving, operations environment.
- Successful track record of relevant customer focused work experience such as operations engineer, technical customer support, professional services or application development.
- Passion for working with people and systems, and a strong interest in helping SABA customers succeed.
- Discipline, integrity, attention to detail and problem solving skills are a pre-requisite to be successful in this role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to summarize the work done in an articulate fashion via email or case notes.
Salary and Benefits
- Any experience developing for or supporting a SaaS product or service
- Any experience developing within a declarative application platform
- Cloud platform experience (SFDC, Workday, Google) a strong positive
- Balance of strong tactical problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Comprehensive health plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, MetLife and VSP including medical, dental, and vision coverage (full-time employees only)
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plans (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary and bonus structures based on experience
- Submit your application and resume to Appirio.
- Successful candidates will be interviewed via telephone, then in person.
Appirio - 19 months ago