Our Cloud Operations is looking for a Technical Writer to assist in SOC2 security compliance/documentation. In this role you will work with our operations and engineering teams to document existing and help to define Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). You will work with a number of operations, engineering, and technical teams.
Cloud Ops forms part of Cloud Services that has an exciting and challenging mission: Build, deploy, operate, scale and maintain a company-wide platform (PaaS) for Adobe SaaS solutions. While Shared Cloud Engineering focuses on building the Shared Cloud platform, Cloud Ops provides operational support for both the platform as well as the product teams that leverage the platform.
Cloud Operations Application Management:
Cloud Operations have team members located around the globes in San Francisco, San Jose, Bucharest, Delhi, Hamburg, Las Vegas, and Sydney. Your personal goals and objectives for Application Management will be set by the Manager for Applications Management based in the Bay Area, CA.
The success of Application Management is measured by SLAs established between Application Management and the Adobe Cloud product teams. Major responsibilities of Application Management include partnering with Engineering and QE on major and dot releases; perform all releases; deploy emergency patches; ensure all environments are appropriately monitored; proactively maintain the overall health of all environments; and to respond to system outages according to standard operating procedures.
Application Management forms part of the larger Cloud Ops organization that includes AWS Engineering, Service Support, and Service Management.
- University degree (BS/MS) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of technical writing experience in Operations Procedures Writing
- Documenting IT Services management procedures experience
- SOP and compliance documentation related to security audits, SOC2, PCI, HIPPA, ISSO, Access control
- Experience publishing content for the web
- Security and Compliance experience. Such as SOC2, PCI, HIPPA and/or ISO
- Experience in Tech/Cloud industry documenting change management, Operations and regulatory content
- Advanced analytical and technical experience
- Ability to hit the ground running and provide value immediately
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environments
- Team player
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
**Please note that this is a W-2 Contract Position**
Talent Merchants - 30+ days ago