The Cloud Ops Service Support will be instrumental in the success of our new Cloud offerings SOX compliance.
You will work across Business Units with their Cloud teams to drive SOC2 and ISO 27001/27002 compliance.
Your focus will be on driving process and system standardization across functional areas to minimize the business impact of making changes to our Cloud offerings.
- SOC2 reporting
- ISO27001 and ISO27002 compliance
- CCF control implementation and maintenance
- Process design and implementation
- Access control and security audits
- Change management process
- A bachelor degree in process engineering
- ITIL v3 foundation certification
- Basic computer skill (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Great presentation and communications skill
- Project management experience
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Great communication skills
- Understand the value of processes
**Please note that this is a W-2 Contract Position**