The Club/Bar Manager will be responsible for the overall effective operations of all Club, Suites or Bars functions. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Direct the activities of all supervisors and department personnel front-of-house and back-of-house as required; evaluate performance, coordinate scheduling of personnel to provide adequate staffing, instruct employees on policies, procedures, duties and activities; handle disciplinary matters.
• Provide efficient service and quality products by maintaining positive customer and client relations through effective communication and prudent financial practices.
• Maintain positive client relations and anticipate guest needs and ensure guest service in accordance with Legends standards; investigate food quality and service complaints.
• Analyze and enhance cost control efforts for labor and waste management; initiate continuous improvement in all food and labor cost controls.
• Greet and welcome members and guests and highlight upcoming events and specials.
• Coordinating menus, developing wine lists, handling guest relations and monitor adherence to quality assurance standards.
• Conducting meetings to update staff on daily goals & objectives.
• Assist the General Manager with the preparation of the annual fiscal budget and business plan for the upcoming season.
• Oversee departmental midyear and end of the year reports.
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required.
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a high volume restaurant, club, or stadium environment with an emphasis on fine dining and catering preferred.
• Must possess a strong knowledge of food and beverage procedures, controls and administration as well as complete awareness and ability to perform all foodservice functions within a high volume, fast paced environment.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Customer service oriented with the ability to communicate with employees, vendors, client representatives and guests in a positive and professional manner.
• Must be flexible to work extend hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Knowledge of accounting policy and procedures and POS Systems is preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
***ONLY RESPONSES WITH AN ATTACHED RESUME WILL BE CONSIDERED***
***ALL APPLICANTS SUBJECT TO DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK***
Legends Hospitality, LLC - 4 months ago