The primary function of the position is, for a subset of the IT operations, to maintain monthly budget tracking files and assist department managers in their budget analysis. This position will assist the Sr. Analyst and Accounting Manager in maintaining several IT Cost Centers. This includes current year forecasting, and analysis in helping to develop the next fiscal year budget. This individual will be in direct contact with Corporate and Business Unit employees performing variance analysis and answering questions regarding current or next fiscal year’s budget. There will be other duties and tasks as assigned.
Position located in St. Louis, MO - Corporate Headquarters.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION / LANGUAGE
- Assist in monthly roll-up of total expected results and reporting to IT Senior Management
- Preparation of monthly inter company billing and accounting entries
- Analyze and prepare quarterly accruals
- Assist with input, roll-up and analysis of Business Unit’s Annual Operating Plan financial data
- Other functions of an accounting and finance nature as they arise
· Working on a Business / Information Systems four-year degree
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access
PowerPoint abilities a plus
Good oral and written communication
Desire to work in a team environment
Emerson - 2 years ago
Emerson combines industry knowledge, manufacturing expertise, and technological innovation to offer a broad portfolio of products and...