Manage the Co-op Advertising Program from beginning to end ensuring all required forms and other documentation submitted are in accordance to customer’s needs and the company’s standards, appropriately allocate monies between customer, Perfect 10 and the dealers, and receive payments in a timely manner.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and basic duties.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
· Supervise and enforce the detailed operations of the Co-op Advertising Program according to policies and procedures.
· Consult with dealers to determine the business needs and the best utilization the Co-Op Advertising Program offers.
· Directly assist the customers by performing various tasks such as advertisement research, corrections, cancellation, tracking, and payments.
· Receive, verify and make the decision to approve/deny advertisement applications based on program specification and co-op monies available to the dealer.
· Act as the single point of contact for co-op questions concerning program guidelines and usage.
· Respond to all advertising program requests and opportunities.
· Monitor and adjust advertising spending plans as needed to best suit the trending and performance of the Co-Op Advertising Program.
· Provide weekly reports on all ongoing advertising efforts, trending, or program in-efficiencies.
· Serve as a liaison between Perfect 10 and the HughesNet team to resolve escalations regarding program specific issues on a daily basis.
· Create and/or maintain accurate tracking information in the HughesNet database and/or spreadsheets in accordance to the HughesNet reimbursement program to ensure timely payments. Accurately and timely invoice of co-op funding to participating dealers in various advertising programs.
· Enter orders and pull reports using SAP system.
· Pay dealers for co-op claims and bill dealers when Perfect 10 provides upfront funding.
· Answer dealer questions regarding install payments.
· Regulate orders and review accounts receivable for 4 Pac Program.
· Conduct field cycle counts quarterly.
· Review back order reports and coordinate with vendor the shipping of field equipment.
· Communicate and implement program changes to customers and internal teams.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members within in the department and throughout the organization.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Some college course work completed in Business Administration or other related business related fields.
- Four to seven years related experience performing administrative duties with marketing and accounting responsibilities.
- Two to four years related experience in a customer service role.
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Excel. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating a spreadsheet, formatting a spreadsheet, using the formula bar to perform various functions, importing/exporting documents, and calculating numbers.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Outlook. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, sending, forwarding and replying to messages, attaching computerized files, utilizing calendar and task reminders, viewing several calendars, sharing calendars, creating and sending meeting requests, and creating contact lists.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Word. Must have the ability to perform functions such as changing margin settings, page orientation, and paper size, insert headers, footers and non-text objects.
- Intermediate level of experience using PowerPoint. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating presentations, adding new slides, previewing a presentation, using graphic images from various sources, adding animation, applying a template, adding slide transitions, using outlines and the drawing toolbar.
- Basic level of experience using Internet Explorer or other web browsers. Must have the ability to perform functions such navigating through websites via hyperlinks and searching websites using various search engines and boomerang searches.
- Accurate 10-Key by touch, alphanumeric.
- Accurate typing skills, approximately 30 words per minute.
- General knowledge of how to use a calculator, scanner, copy machine, fax machine, printer, telephone and various standard office equipment.
- Working experience using a web-based business application is a plus.
Our company is built around two core assets, its brands and its people. That's what makes working at Perfect 10 so special. We believe work...