Co-op position for a college student who is pursuing a non-technical degree, which includes but is not limited to Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, International Studies, Management, Marketing, Public Policy, Public Relations, Organizational Leadership/Supervision, Supply Chain Management, etc.
This Co-op program alternates a semester of academic studies, with a semester of work experience.
1. Completes assignments within a department or activity which utilizes the student's academic discipline.
2. Performs work assignment to satisfaction of assigned department.
3. Makes efficient us of time spent on all work assignments.
4. Works cooperatively and efficiently with other personnel.
1. High School graduate required
2. Enrolled in an accredited undergraduate non-technical degree Co-op program.
3. Student must have academic standing in the upper portion of his/her class.
4. Good oral and written communication skills.
5. Good interpersonal skills to work efficiently with others.
6. Some analytical ability where problems are not complex.
7. Must be a U.S. Person or Permanent Resident.
Allison Transmission, Inc. - 13 months ago