The F+W social media team reaches, engages and converts enthusiasts of F+W markets to community members via leading social media platforms and third-party support systems. In addition, the social media team is responsible for marketing efforts that drive direct revenue to the eCommerce sites. Reports to the Social Media Marketing Manager.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Follow best practices to publish relevant content via top social media networks including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube
- Support social media best practices for online editors, marketing managers, online product managers and others to maximize social media ROI
- Monitor the conversation on our social media properties, and bring issues to the attention of the appropriate contacts
- Run contests and giveaways using third-party apps and communities
- Maintain dashboards and critical analytics that help identify trends and opportunities
- Maintain an organized directory of corporate social media properties
- Act as a back-up to the Social Media Marketing Manager as needed
- Enrolled in an applicable course of study (English, journalism, communications, marketing, etc.)
- Passionate about social media with a strong personal online presence
- Analytical thinker with strong Microsoft Excel and web analytics program experience i.e. Google Analytics
- An understanding and sensitivity to the difference between social media for a brand vs. an individual
- Fast learner who is nimble in the social space and not afraid to change approaches quickly and act on constructive criticism
- Strong written communication skills with attention to detail and a creative voice
- Autonomous, with good verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with positively with all departments/levels in the company
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application .
This entry was posted in Careers , Internship/Co-op . Bookmark the permalink .
Art Director, Writer’s Digest Magazine
Comments are closed.
F+W Media, Inc. - 10 months ago